.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs

derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick Rose and the Bulls
  • Derrick Rose and the Bulls



  • linux2mac
    May 3, 10:53 AM
    Two high end screens from dual thunderbolt on a 27 inch iMac? Wow. That is bad ass.

    We finally agree on something! Been waiting for ability to hook up two ACD's to iMac since I converted to Mac in 2009. I hated the possibility of having to go Mac Pro for triple displays.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • NebulaClash
    Mar 29, 11:30 AM
    IDC, in their typically throw-a-dart clueless approach, seems to be shifting all the Symbian market share over to Microsoft. Yeah, right, like that'll happen!

    And remember that in the Android bucket are all the Chinese knockoffs that don't run the Android store and are Android in name only, but hey, IDC will throw them into the bucket. As for iOS, well, if you are an iPod touch you don't count, and neither do the iPads. Phones only, please, even if you are just an Asian knockoff. So remember that the iOS market share is quite a bit larger than shown here.

    Finally, I see market share, but where is the chart of revenue share? Oh right, that wouldn't please their corporate sponsors, so IDC focuses on market share only.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick+rose+shoes+2011+
  • Derrick+rose+shoes+2011+



  • nospleen
    Sep 10, 08:29 AM
    My point as just that if intel doubles the number of cores every 6th month, I believe that lifespan of a Mac is going to be substantially shorter. I doubt that the people who just bought a new MacPro realized that their computer would be as fast as an "entry level" computer within a year. Old Macs, like my own MDD, will be deemed to live in a time-bubble with now means of interacting with newer computers.
    Things have certainly changed after the PPC ->x86 transition.

    I am not quite following you. It is not as if your mac will slow down because the new one has more cores? Or, are you saying the requirements to run the software will increase at a faster rate because the hardware is improving so rapidly, thus dating your mac prematurely?





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick+rose+shoes+2011+
  • Derrick+rose+shoes+2011+



  • benthewraith
    Oct 27, 08:25 AM
    It's about time Apple got rid of some of the rubbish materials in their machines, it's not that the campaigners are trying to brusie Apple but encourage them to be better than their competitors. I mean, Apple already has many advantages over Windows, so surely 'Green' can be one of them.

    ....it's a computer, what are you going to make it out of? oak leaves and wood?

    Seriously. I mean I support the environment, but I know reactionary sensationalism when I see it. As someone said, Greenpeace has lost most of it's respect, even with the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency).





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. bulls derrick rose 2011.
  • bulls derrick rose 2011.



  • xUKHCx
    Sep 9, 05:17 AM
    You're correct. As soon as the new iMacs were released, they were immediately excluded from the free iPod offer. If anyone is hoping that MBP's or MB's are updated to C2D before the 16th so they can get the free iPod from that promotion, it won't happen. If you want the free iPod, you'd better order a MB or MBP before/if they update those systems to C2D. It sucks because I was hoping to take advantage of that promotion when/if the updates happened before the 16th.

    Not true at least in the Uk, taken from the t & c's

    Mac Product � any one of the following:
    (i) iMac 20-inch 2GHz Intel Core Duo, iMac 17-inch 2GHz Intel Core
    2 Duo, iMac 20-inch 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, iMac 20-inch
    2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, iMac 24-inch 2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo,
    iMac 24-inch 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo;





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • lexidata
    May 3, 10:37 AM
    I've just finish chatting with a person on the apple website. She told me that I can use the new imac (21 and 27") thunderbold input to use the imac as an external display. Only if it comes from a thunderbolt output (like an macbook pro for exemple).





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • Kaibelf
    Apr 20, 11:45 AM
    So how would I go about encrypting this backup file on my Mac?

    It's an option in iTunes, right on the main sync page when you choose your device. Nothing obscure.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick+rose+shoes+2011+
  • Derrick+rose+shoes+2011+



  • Eidorian
    Jul 14, 01:19 PM
    To all you G5/PPC fanboys:

    http://www.crazyass13.com/wp-content/theburgerking.jpgI've seen worse with that tag line. Much, much worse. :eek:





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. The PLAYOFFS this year are
  • The PLAYOFFS this year are



  • munkery
    Apr 12, 08:12 PM
    Leopard:
    Snow Leopard:


    Thanks GGJ.

    What about the security sensitive files in /Library? Such as /Library/InputManagers, /Library/Extensions, /Library/LaunchDaemons, /Library/Security, and etc?

    I am pretty sure these only have system with write privileges. No?





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • karansaraf
    Apr 15, 12:54 PM
    So Apple have just released MBPs with Sandy Bridge and will now be releasing Ivy Bridge MBPs in 2012? I was really planning on getting an MBP this summer...





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Every game in the playoffs
  • Every game in the playoffs



  • PerfectlyFlawed
    Oct 27, 02:47 PM
    why are they mad about getting kicked out. I'm not to favorable of enviromentalists, but I'll admit they're good cause if it weren't for them we probably would screw up alot of stuff, they keep it evened out, but still they're at a computer convention they should be greatful they were even allowed to have a booth at all, they should have abided by the contract.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • cube
    Mar 30, 11:40 AM
    The thing to remember is that there are two words for "application". Apple use "application" (with the suffix .app) on OS X. Microsoft uses "Programs" (suffix .exe). Application is linked with Apple, so when they call it the "App Store" it is based on their previous use. "Prog Store" would also not be generic.

    Whatever. There was a cross-platform application framework called zApp many years ago already.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick Rose shoes 2011,Adidas
  • Derrick Rose shoes 2011,Adidas



  • Benjamins
    Mar 29, 12:45 PM
    IF Apple is really serious about dominating the market, BOGO will easily push their market share up a few points.

    But something tells me they don't really care.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick Rose shoes 2011,Adidas
  • Derrick Rose shoes 2011,Adidas



  • flottenheimer
    Apr 28, 09:32 PM
    I bet ballmers goal is $5.99 billion profit next quarter.
    :rolleyes:

    Now, that's really, really funny.
    Thanks.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick Rose (John Connor) was
  • Derrick Rose (John Connor) was



  • ezekielrage_99
    Sep 5, 09:58 PM
    Unless you have very fast connection and a nice big fat download limit movies from the iTunes store will be a little pointless. I'm not saying being able to download a feature length movie wouldn't good but until the net goes faster and download limits increase I can't really see too many people downloading.

    If the price of the download is similar to the DVD I'll be buying the DVD, I still like having a tangible product.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • Peace
    Aug 31, 12:11 PM
    If there were a special event like the one described iLounge would have received one.

    Thats not to say there won't be any Apple event around the Paris Expo.I'm sure there will be.Just because Jobs isn't doing a keynote doesn't mean Apple won't announce something.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • Jimmieboy
    Sep 14, 01:12 AM
    sorry but it's stainless steel, has a nice weight to it, the slider action is awesome (slides out on bearings made by BMW or Benz), plays AAC, so I can use any iTunes song for my Alarm or Ringtone or just media as well as radio reception built in, has bluetooth, not to mention a pretty kick ass golf game. Oh yeah, and it isn't a piece of junk like all those Moto Razrs.
    Sure it's a nice phone. My dad had it for about a week. He ended up returning it beacuse of the really bad battery life. It lasted not even a day. He's on his phone a large portion of the day because he owns a business. He returned it and ended up getting some other nokia can't remmebr the number.





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. Derrick Rose in the black and
  • Derrick Rose in the black and



  • wolfie37
    Apr 20, 11:05 AM
    Actually this could be just as bad. Imagine a issue comes up and you need to prove that you were (or were not) somewhere and your phone conflicts with the facts. The government now has data that you need to clarify or explain.

    FWIW
    DLM

    No it's not, it's a complete non-issue. As you said, correctly, my phone would be conflicting with the FACTS. This is a whole load of nonsense privacy wise, lets face it every mobile operator has a log of where your mobile last communicated with one of their towers, always has been. Because your mobile phone is somewhere doesn't mean that YOU are there.

    People really do get so paranoid about these things. There are many many ways your personal movements are recorded, credit/debit card transactions cctv, check ins at airports, hotels, telephone calls and text messages you send. This is nothing extraordinary or of any concern, in fact completely the opposite as everyone should always be able to justify why they are at a certain place at a certain time.

    The only ones ho need to worry are those that are up to no good....





    derrick rose shoes 2011 playoffs. derrick rose shoes 2011
  • derrick rose shoes 2011



  • Peace
    Sep 13, 09:00 PM
    If you can play games on it where's the screen ?






    bankshot
    Apr 20, 10:03 AM
    For those who are jailbroken with ssh installed, the file is located at /private/var/root/Library/Caches/locationd/consolidated.db on the phone. Regardless of jailbreak, it's in your iTunes backup (<home dir>/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/<your device hash>) as the file 4096c9ec676f2847dc283405900e284a7c815836. It's a standard SQLite file.

    Haven't had a chance to go through and see what mine looks like...





    ezekielrage_99
    Sep 5, 05:20 PM
    I'm more interested in the 23" iMac Core 2 Duos and new metal iPods, I hope Apple does release them on the 12th of September.





    milo
    Jul 20, 04:43 PM
    Better be careful. I posted a similar idea in another thread and got flamed by a couple antagonistic people who have limited vision and are knashing for Woodcrest. I'm in agreement with you. I think having Conroes in the middle and lowend to replace the currently shipping Powermacs is feasible for Apple. Keep the G5 Quad until Kentsfield and maybe introduce a 3.0 Quad Woodcrest on the high-end workstation model to start a new professional line?

    I can see why folks are clamoring for Woodcrest, but to me it seems a bit weird for Apple to adopt a chipset for 6 months or less. With Kentsfield shipping at the end of the year, why bother with Woodcrest now? If they would have begun selling last month when they first came out it would have made more sense. Now I'm thinking Apple is going to hold off simply because they haven't announced anything. Woodcrest has been out for around a month now, if Apple is/was going to use them, what's the hold up? I think they have been waiting for Conroe, not WWDC.

    You don't think Apple would get raked over the coals if they released towers that were slower than the last generation? Conroe is fast, but no way it beats a quad G5. And I don't think a promise of a quad machine later on helps public relations any.

    Also, doesn't the kentsfield have the same limitation as conroe? That you can only use it in single processor configs? A woodcrest chipset would have a longer life since you'd use the same one for multiple cloverton configs.

    Next gen, conroe gets you 2 cores, woodcrest gives you 2 chips for 4 cores.

    Gen after that, kentsfield gets you 4 cores, cloverton gets you 2 chips for 8 cores. There's room for both chipsets for at least the next two generations, and I wouldn't be surprised if it continues beyond that.





    Multimedia
    Aug 28, 06:57 PM
    Cool find, but I dont much believe it completely. Just my thought... I just trust that Arstancia website (how ever it is spelled) They did a core 2 duo laptop review and got some performance increases of around 10-15% but never 22%...That's because they were using pre-production samples. Here's what was found with final release units over at PC Perspective (http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=288&type=expert&pid=1):

    "We can now say without a doubt that Intel's latest mobile CPU has nailed the holy grail in mobile computing - it performs faster, consumes less power, and generates less heat. What else is there to say besides that?"





    thworple
    Oct 27, 09:32 AM
    I was there yesterday, and all Greenpeace did was hand out leaflets at the entrance to people entering the Expo at the Olympia. Hardly the actions of a "militant eco-group". I honestly didn't see them do anything else out of the ordinary, especially compared to other stand-holders who also roamed freely around the exhibition giving out leaflets etc.

    I saw them in the pub across the road in the afternoon, and they looked they were having a hasty meeting about what had transpired. One would assume that "chucking them out" is only going to have an adverse effect on the publicity Apple receives about its attitude to "green issues" (although in this instance it wasn't Apple themselves that had Greenpeace removed, instead it was the MacExpo organisers).

    Its a real shame, as they weren't doing any real harm, I think they have probably been harshly treated in this instance!