.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tiger should let media take their shots:Palmer says

Tiger Woods wasn't within earshot on Wednesday, but Arnold Palmer, whose handling of the media has set the gold standard for decades, offered some counsel for the beleagured world's No. 1 golfer.
 
"I suppose the best thing he could do would be open up and just let you guys (media) shoot at him," Palmer said in his annual gathering in the press room on the eve of the Arnold Palmer Invitational at Bay Hill, which has attracted 14 major champions and nine of the 13 winners on the PGA Tour this season, including Ernie Els, Camilo Villegas, Steve Stricker and Jim Furyk. "Someone said, 'Move on.' Well, that might be the best way to move on.
"It's up to him to do and say whatever he feels he needs to do to redeem the situation, put it in the proper place," Palmer said. "My opinion, as I said ... I was going to keep to myself. But I suppose the best thing he could do would be open up and just let you guys shoot at him. And that's just my thought.